As an academic organisation, CASP staff and scientific partners frequently publish results of their research in international journals. A full list can be browsed below. Please use the search box below to refine the list and find any work of interest. Search results can be exported to a Word document.
There are currently 5 publications displayed.
- Rossignol, C., Hallot, E., Bourquin, S., Poujol, M., Jolivet, M., Pellenard, P., Ducassou, C., Nalpas, T., Heilbronn, G., Yu, J. and Dabard, M.-P. (2018). "Using volcaniclastic rocks to constrain sedimentation ages: To what extent are volcanism and sedimentation synchronous?". Sedimentary Geology
- Vincent, S.J., Hyden, F. and Braham, W. (2014). "Along-strike variations in the composition of sandstones derived from the uplifting western Greater Caucasus: causes and implications for reservoir quality prediction in the Eastern Black Sea". In Sediment Provenance Studies in Hydrocarbon Exploration and Production, Bath, Geological Society, London, Special Publications 386: p111-127
- Rice, S.P., Robertson, A.H.F., Ustaömer, T., Inan, N. and Tasli, K. (2009). "Late Cretaceous-Early Eocene tectonic development of the Tethyan suture zone in the Erzincan area, Eastern Pontides, Turkey". Geological Magazine 146 (4): p567-590
- Rice, S.P., Robertson, A.H.F. and Ustaömer, T. (2006). "Late Cretaceous-Early Cenozoic tectonic evolution of the Eurasian active margin in the Central and Eastern Pontides, northern Turkey". In Tectonic Development of the Eastern Mediterranean Region, London, Geological Society, Special Publications 260: p413-445
- Macdonald, D., Gomez-Perez, I., Franzese, J., Spalletti, L., Lawver, L., Gahagan, L., Dalziel, I., Thomas, C., Trewin, N., Hole, M. and Paton, D. (2003). "Mesozoic break-up of SW Gondwana: implications for regional hydrocarbon potential of the southern South Atlantic". Marine and Petroleum Geology 20 (3-4): p287-308