As an academic organisation, CASP staff and scientific partners frequently publish results of their research in international journals. A full list can be browsed below. Please use the search box below to refine the list and find any work of interest. Search results can be exported to a Word document.
There are currently 9 publications displayed.
- Rossignol, C., Hallot, E., Bourquin, S., Poujol, M., Jolivet, M., Pellenard, P., Ducassou, C., Nalpas, T., Heilbronn, G., Yu, J. and Dabard, M.-P. (2018). "Using volcaniclastic rocks to constrain sedimentation ages: To what extent are volcanism and sedimentation synchronous?". Sedimentary Geology
- Gagnevin, D., Tyrrell, S., Morton, A.C., Leather, J., Lee, N., Bordas-Le Floch, N., Frei, D. and Lukaye, J. (2017). "Sand supply to the Lake Albert Basin (Uganda) during the Miocene-Pliocene: A multiproxy provenance approach". Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems 18 (6): p2133-2148
- Riley, T.R., Flowerdew, M.J., Pankhurst, R.J., Leat, P.T., Millar, I.L., Fanning, C.M. and Whitehouse, M.J. (2017). "A revised geochronology of Thurston Island, West Antarctica, and correlations along the proto-Pacific margin of Gondwana". Antarctic Science 29 (1): p47-60
- Fleming, E.J., Flowerdew, M.J., Smyth, H.R., Scott, R.A., Morton, A.C., Omma, J.E., Frei, D. and Whitehouse, M.J. (2016). "Provenance of Triassic sandstones on the southwest Barents Shelf and the implication for sediment dispersal patterns in northwest Pangaea". Marine and Petroleum Geology 78: p516-535
- Carter, A., Curtis, M.L. and Schwanethal, J. (2014). "Cenozoic tectonic history of the South Georgia microcontinent and potential as a barrier to Pacific-Atlantic through flow". Geology 42 (2): p299-302
- Flowerdew, M.J., Whitehouse, M.J. and Stoeser, D.B. (2013). "The Nabitah fault zone, Saudi Arabia: A Pan-African suture separating juvenile oceanic arcs". Precambrian Research 239: p95-105
- Vincent, S.J., Morton, A.C., Hyden, F. and Fanning, M. (2013). "Insights from petrography, mineralogy and U-Pb zircon geochronology into the provenance and reservoir potential of Cenozoic siliciclastic depositional systems supplying the northern margin of the Eastern Black Sea". Marine and Petroleum Geology 45: p331-348
- Meinhold, G., Kostopoulos, D., Frei, D., Himmerkus, F. and Reischmann, T. (2010). "U-Pb LA-SF-ICP-MS zircon geochronology of the Serbo-Macedonian Massif, Greece: palaeotectonic constraints for Gondwana-derived terranes in the Eastern Mediterranean". International Journal of Earth Sciences 99: p813-832
- Morton, A.C., Whitham, A.G., Fanning, C.M. and Claoué-Long, J.C. (2005). "The role of East Greenland as a source of sediment to the Voring Basin during the Late Cretaceous". In Onshore-Offshore Relationships on the North Atlantic Margin, Proceedings of the Norwegian Petroleum Society Conference, Trondheim, Norway, Norwegian Petroleum Society Special Publications 12: p83-110