As an academic organisation, CASP staff and scientific partners frequently publish results of their research in international journals. A full list can be browsed below. Please use the search box below to refine the list and find any work of interest. Search results can be exported to a Word document.
There are currently 423 publications displayed.
- Ying, T., Shaw, D. and Schneider, S. (2018). "Oligocene fossil assemblages from Lake Nanning (Yongning Formation; Nanning Basin, Guangxi Province, SE China): Biodiversity and evolutionary implications". Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology 505: p100-119
- Davies, M.A., Schröder-Adams, C.J., Herrle, J.O., Hülse, P., Schneider, S., Quesnel, A. and Harwood, D.M. (2018). "Integrated biostratigraphy and carbon isotope stratigraphy for the Upper Cretaceous Kanguk Formation of the High Arctic Sverdrup Basin, Canada". GSA Bulletin
- Jorissen, E.L., de Leeuw, A., van Baak, C.G.C., Mandic, O., Stoica, M., Abels, H.A. and Krijgsman, W. (2018). "Sedimentary architecture and depositional controls of a Pliocene river-dominated delta in the semi-isolated Dacian Basin, Black Sea". Sedimentary Geology 368: p1-23
- Pinto, L., Alarcón, P., Morton, A. and Naipauer, G.M. (2018). "Geochemistry of heavy minerals and U–Pb detrital zircon geochronology in the Manantiales Foreland Basin: Implications for Frontal Cordillera uplift and foreland basin connectivity in the Andes of central Argentina". Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology 492: p104-125
- Vincent, S.J., Saintot, A., Mosar, J., Okay, A.I. and Nikiskin, A.M. (2018). "Comment on Relict basin closure and crustal shortening budgets during continental collision: An example from Caucasus sediment provenance by Cowgill et al. (2016)". Tectonics 37 (3): p1006-1016
- Vincent, S.J., Guo, L., Flecker, R., BouDagher-Fadel, M.K., Ellam, R.M. and Kandemir, R. (2018). "Age constraints on intra-formational unconformities in Late Jurassic-Early Cretaceous carbonates in northeast Turkey; geodynamic and hydrocarbon implications". Marine and Petroleum Geology 91: p639-657
- Riley, T.R., Burton-Johnson, A., Flowerdew, M.J. and Whitehouse, M.J. (2018). "Episodicity within a mid-Cretaceous magmatic flare-up in West Antarctica: U-Pb ages of the Lassiter Coast intrusive suite, Antarctic Peninsula, and correlations along the Gondwana margin". GSA Bulletin 130 (7-8): p1177-1196
- Raheem, D.C., Schneider, S., Böhme, M., Vasilyan, D. and Prieto, J. (2018). "The oldest known cyclophoroidean land snails (Caenogastropoda) from Asia". Journal of Systematic Palaeontology 16 (15): p1301-1317
- Klaebe, R.M., Smith, M.P., Fairchild, I.J., Fleming, E.J. and Kennedy, M.J. (2018). "Facies-dependent δ13C variation and diagenetic overprinting at the onset of the Sturtian glaciation in North-East Greenland". Precambrian Research
- Tolosana-Delgado, R., von Eynatten, H., Krippner, A. and Meinhold, G. (2018). "A multivariate discrimination scheme of detrital garnet chemistry for use in sedimentary provenance analysis". Sedimentary Geology 375: p14-26