As an academic organisation, CASP staff and scientific partners frequently publish results of their research in international journals. A full list can be browsed below. Please use the search box below to refine the list and find any work of interest. Search results can be exported to a Word document.
There are currently 395 publications displayed.
- Ying, T., Shaw, D. and Schneider, S. (2018). "Oligocene fossil assemblages from Lake Nanning (Yongning Formation; Nanning Basin, Guangxi Province, SE China): Biodiversity and evolutionary implications". Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology
- Davies, M.A., Schröder-Adams, C.J., Herrle, J.O., Hülse, P., Schneider, S., Quesnel, A. and Harwood, D.M. (2018). "Integrated biostratigraphy and carbon isotope stratigraphy for the Upper Cretaceous Kanguk Formation of the High Arctic Sverdrup Basin, Canada". GSA Bulletin
- Jorissen, E.L., de Leeuw, A., van Baak, C.G.C., Mandic, O., Stoica, M., Abels, H.A. and Krijgsman, W. (2018). "Sedimentary architecture and depositional controls of a Pliocene river-dominated delta in the semi-isolated Dacian Basin, Black Sea". Sedimentary Geology
- Vincent, S.J., Saintot, A., Mosar, J., Okay, A.I. and Nikiskin, A.M. (2018). "Comment on Relict basin closure and crustal shortening budgets during continental collision: An example from Caucasus sediment provenance by Cowgill et al. (2016)". Tectonics 37 (3): p1006-1016
- Faleide, J.I., Pease, V., Curtis, M.L., Klitzke, P., Minakov, A., Scheck-Wenderoth, M., Kostyuchenko, S. and Zayonchek, A. (2018). "Tectonic implications of the lithospheric structure across the Barents and Kara shelves ". In Circum-Arctic Lithospheric Evolution, Geological Society, London Special Publication 460: p285-314
- Curtis, M.L., López-Mir, B., Scott, R.A. and Howard, J.P. (2018). "Early Mesozoic sinistral transpression along the Pai-Khoi - Novaya Zemlyafold-and-thrust belt, Russia". In Circum-Arctic Lithospheric Evolution, Geological Society, London Special Publication 460: p355-370
- Zhang, Xiaojing, Pease, Victoria, Carter, Andy, Kostuychenko, S., Suleymanov, A. and Scott, Robert (2018). "Timing of exhumation and deformation across the Taimyr fold–thrust belt: insights from apatite fission track dating and balanced cross-sections". In Circum-Arctic Lithosphere Evolution, Geological Society, London, Special Publications 460: p315-334
- Zhang, Xiaojing, Pease, Victoria, Carter, Andrew and Scott, Robert (2018). "Reconstructing Palaeozoic and Mesozoic tectonic evolution of Novaya Zemlya: combing geochronology and thermochronology". In Circum-Arctic Lithospheric Evolution, Geological Society, London, Special Publications 460: p335-354
- Alçiçek, M.C., Alçiçek, H., Altunel, E., Arenas, C., Bons, P., Brogi, A., Capezzuoli, E., Riese, T., Della Porta, G., Gandin, A., Guo, L., Jones, B., Karabacak, V., Kershaw, S., Liotta, D., Mindszenty, A., Pedley, M., Ronchi, P., Swennen, R. and Temiz, U. (2017). "Comment on First records of syn-diagenetic non-tectonic folding in Quaternary thermogene travertines caused by hydrothermal incremental veining by Billi et al. Tectonophysics 700-701 (2017) 60-79. ". Tectonophysics 721: p491-500
- de Leeuw, A., Morton, A., van Baak, C.G.C. and Vincent, S.J. (2017). "Timing of arrival of the Danube to the Black Sea: Provenance of sediments from DSDP Site 380/380A". Terra Nova 30 (2): p114-124