As an academic organisation, CASP staff and scientific partners frequently publish results of their research in international journals. A full list can be browsed below. Please use the search box below to refine the list and find any work of interest. Search results can be exported to a Word document.
There are currently 373 publications displayed.
- Schneider, S. (2017). "Pachyrisma grande Morris & Lycett, 1850: redescription and assessment of its potential role as an ancestor to the Hippuritida". Zitteliana 89: p271-284
- zhang, X., Pease, V., Carter, A., Kostuychenko, S., Suleymanov, A. and Scott, R. (2017). "Timing of exhumation and deformation across the Taimyr fold–thrust belt: insights from apatite fission track dating and balanced cross-sections". In Circum-Arctic Lithosphere Evolution, Geological Society, London, Special Publications 460
- Millett, J.M., Hole, M.J., Jolley, D.W. and Passey, S.R. (2017). "Geochemical stratigraphy and correlation within Large Igneous Provinces: the final stages of the Faroe Islands Basalt Group.". Lithos
- Šujan, M., Kováč, M., Hók, J., Šujan, M., Braucher, R., Rybár, S. and de Leeuw, A. (2017). "Late Miocene fluvial distributary system in the northern Danube Basin (Pannonian Basin System): Depositional processes, stratigraphic architecture and controlling factors of the Piešťany Mb. (Volkovce Formation)". Geological Quarterly 61 (3): p521-548
- Palotai, M., Pálfy, J. and Sasvári, Á. (2017). "Structural complexities at and around the Triassic-Jurassic GSSP at Kuhjoch, Northern Calcareous Alps, Austria". International Journal of Earth Sciences: p1-13
- Riley, T.R., Flowerdew, M.J., Pankhurst, R.J., Leat, P.T., Millar, I.L., Fanning, C.M. and Whitehouse, M.J. (2017). "A revised geochronology of Thurston Island, West Antarctica, and correlations along the proto-Pacific margin of Gondwana". Antarctic Science 29 (1): p47-60
- Hethke, M., Fürsich, F.T., Schneider, S. and Jiang, B. (2017). "Sex determination of the Early Cretaceous clam shrimp Eosestheria middendorfii (Yixian Formation, China)". Lethaia 50 (1): p105-121
- Schofield, N., Holford, S., Millett, J., Brown, D., Jolley, D., Passey, S., Muirhead, D., Grove, C., Magee, C., Murray, J., Hole, M., Jackson, C.A.-L. and Stevenson, C. (2017). "Regional magma plumbing and emplacement mechanisms of the Faroe-Shetland Sill Complex: Implications for magma transport and petroleum systems within sedimentary basins". Basin Research 29 (1): p41-63
- Vincent, S.J., Braham, W., Lavrishchev, V.A., Maynard, J.R. and Harland, M. (2016). "The formation and inversion of the western Greater Caucasus Basin and the uplift of the western Greater Caucasus: Implications for the wider Black Sea region". Tectonics 35: p2948-2962
- Fleming, E.J., Flowerdew, M.J., Smyth, H.R., Scott, R.A., Morton, A.C., Omma, J.E., Frei, D. and Whitehouse, M.J. (2016). "Provenance of Triassic sandstones on the southwest Barents Shelf and the implication for sediment dispersal patterns in northwest Pangaea". Marine and Petroleum Geology 78: p516-535