As an academic organisation, CASP staff and scientific partners frequently publish results of their research in international journals. A full list can be browsed below. Please use the search box below to refine the list and find any work of interest. Search results can be exported to a Word document.
There are currently 387 publications displayed.
- de Leeuw, A., Morton, A., van Baak, C.G.C. and Vincent, S.J. (2017). "Timing of arrival of the Danube to the Black Sea: Provenance of sediments from DSDP Site 380/380A". Terra Nova
- Prieto, J., Antoine, P.-O., van der Made, J., Métais, G., Phuc, L.T., Quan, Q.T., Schneider, S., Tran, D.N., Vasilyan, D., Viet, L.T. and Böhme, M. (2017). "Biochronological and palaeobiogeographical significance of the earliest Miocene mammal fauna from Northern Vietnam". Palaeobiodiversity and Palaeoenvironments
- López-Mir, B., Schneider, S. and Hülse, P. (2017). "Fault activity and diapirism in the Mississippian to Late Cretaceous Sverdrup Basin: New insights into the tectonic evolution of the Canadian Arctic". Journal of Geodynamics (Geology and tectonic evolution of the Arctic)
- Vincent, S.J. and Kaye, M.N.D. (2017). "Source rock evaluation of Middle Eocene - Early Miocene mudstones from the NE margin of the Black Sea". In The Petroleum Geology of the Black Sea, London, Geological Society, Special Publication 464
- Sachsenhofer, R.F., Popov, S.V., Bechtel, A., Corić, S., Francu, J., Gratzer, R., Grunert, P., Kotarba, M., Mayer, J., Pupp, M., Rupprecht, B.J. and Vincent, S.J. (2017). "Oligocene and Lower Miocene source rocks in the Paratethys: palaeogeographic and stratigraphic controls". In The Petroleum Geology of the Black Sea, London, Geological Society, Special Publication 464
- Ebinghaus, A., Jolley, D.W., Andrews, S.D. and Kemp, D.B. (2017). "Lake sedimentological and ecological response to hyperthermals: Boltysh impact crater, Ukraine". Sedimentology 64 (6): p1465-1487
- Schneider, S. (2017). "Pachyrisma grande Morris & Lycett, 1850: redescription and assessment of its potential role as an ancestor to the Hippuritida". Zitteliana 89: p271-284
- Gagnevin, D., Tyrrell, S., Morton, A.C., Leather, J., Lee, N., Bordas-Le Floch, N., Frei, D. and Lukaye, J. (2017). "Sand supply to the Lake Albert Basin (Uganda) during the Miocene-Pliocene: A multiproxy provenance approach". Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems 18 (6): p2133-2148
- Zhang, X., Pease, V., Carter, A., Kostuychenko, S., Suleymanov, A. and Scott, R. (2017). "Timing of exhumation and deformation across the Taimyr fold–thrust belt: insights from apatite fission track dating and balanced cross-sections". In Circum-Arctic Lithosphere Evolution, Geological Society, London, Special Publications 460
- Wells, M., Morton, A. and Frei, D. (2017). "Provenance of Lower Cretaceous clastic reservoirs in the Middle East". Journal of the Geological Society 174: p1048-1061