As an academic organisation, CASP staff and scientific partners frequently publish results of their research in international journals. A full list can be browsed below. Please use the search box below to refine the list and find any work of interest. Search results can be exported to a Word document.
There are currently 368 publications displayed.
- Palotai, M., Pálfy, J. and Sasvári, Á. (2017). "Structural complexities at and around the Triassic-Jurassic GSSP at Kuhjoch, Northern Calcareous Alps, Austria". International Journal of Earth Sciences: p1-13
- Riley, T.R., Flowerdew, M.J., Pankhurst, R.J., Leat, P.T., Millar, I.L., Fanning, C.M. and Whitehouse, M.J. (2017). "A revised geochronology of Thurston Island, West Antarctica, and correlations along the proto-Pacific margin of Gondwana". Antarctic Science 29 (1): p47-60
- Hethke, M., Fürsich, F.T., Schneider, S. and Jiang, B. (2017). "Sex determination of the Early Cretaceous clam shrimp Eosestheria middendorfii (Yixian Formation, China)". Lethaia 50 (1): p105-121
- Schofield, N., Holford, S., Millett, J., Brown, D., Jolley, D., Passey, S., Muirhead, D., Grove, C., Magee, C., Murray, J., Hole, M., Jackson, C.A.-L. and Stevenson, C. (2017). "Regional magma plumbing and emplacement mechanisms of the Faroe-Shetland Sill Complex: Implications for magma transport and petroleum systems within sedimentary basins". Basin Research 29 (1): p41-63
- Vincent, S.J., Braham, W., Lavrishchev, V.A., Maynard, J.R. and Harland, M. (2016). "The formation and inversion of the western Greater Caucasus Basin and the uplift of the western Greater Caucasus: Implications for the wider Black Sea region". Tectonics 35: p2948-2962
- Lancaster, P.J., Daly, J.S., Storey, C.D. and Morton, A. (2016). "Interrogating the provenance of large river systems: multi-proxy in situ analyses in the Millstone Grit, Yorkshire". Journal of the Geological Society 174: p75–87
- Araujo, R., Schneider, S., Roe, K., Erpenbeck, D. and Machordom, A. (2016). "The origin and phylogeny and phylogeography of Margaritiferidae (Bivalvia: Unionida): a synthesis of molecular and fossil data". Zoologica Scripta
- Bernard, T., Steer, P., Gallagher, K., Szulc, A., Whitham, A. and Johnson, C. (2016). "Evidence for Eocene-Oligocene glaciation in the landscape of the East Greenland margin". Geology 44: p895-898
- Matoshko, A., Matoshko, A., de Leeuw, A. and Stoica, M. (2016). "Facies analysis of the Balta Formation: Evidence for a large late Miocene fluvio-deltaic system in the East Carpathian Foreland". Sedimentary Geology
- Andrews, S.D., Moreau, J. and Archer, S.G. (2016). "Devonian lacustrine shore zone architecture: Giving perspective to cliff exposures using ground penetrating radar". Sedimentology