Search for Conferences and Meetings
Welcome to the Conferences and Meetings Archive. You can use the search box below to refine the list and find any work of interest. Search results can be exported to a Text document.
There are currently 447 entries displayed.
- Passey, S.R. and Ayalew, D. (2017). "Understanding sedimentary and volcanic interactions in the Blue Nile Basin, Ethiopia: Implications for prospectivity along the East African Rift System" at Africa Conference 2017. London
- Kelly, S.R.A., Braham, B., Doyle, P., Gregory, F.J., Kennedy, W.J., Owen, H., Walaszcyk, I. and Whitham, A.G. (2017). "A revised integrated Cretaceous biostratigraphy of eastern Greenland" at 10th International Symposium on the Cretaceous. Vienna
- Kelly, S.R.A., Braham, B. and Schneider, S. (2017). "Biostratigraphy of the Barremian-Aptian (Early Cretaceous) of eastern Greenland" at 10th International Symposium on the Cretaceous. Vienna
- Schneider, S., Kelly, S.R.A., Chavanne, A., Hülse, P. and Lopez, B. (2017). "The Rollrock Section – the most comprehensive Jurassic–Cretaceous boundary section of the Canadian Arctic Islands" at 10th International Symposium on the Cretaceous. Vienna
- Decou, A., Andrews, S.D., Morton, A.C. and Frei, D. (2017). "Triassic sediment pathways in the North Atlantic region" at Arctic Days 2017. Lofoten
- Vincent, S.J., Guo, L., Lavrishchev, V.A., Maynard, J. and Harland, M. (2017). "From rifting to orogeny; using sediments to unlock the secrets of the Greater Caucasus" at EGU General Assembly 2017. Vienna
- Guo, L., Andrews, S. and Virgone, A. (2017). "Microbialite-coated rafts (giant oncoids) from the Late Triassic lacustrine succession in the Jameson Land Basin, East Greenland" at Lyell Meeting 2017: Sticking Together: microbes and their role in forming sediments. London
- Flowerdew, M. (2017). "Dates through the ages: mineral fertility and bias in sedimentary provenance studies and some examples of how these may be identified and reduced" at Application of analytical techniques to petroleum systems problems. Burlington House
- Flowerdew, M. (2016). "CASP workshop: Using geochronology of detrital minerals for maximum age of deposition and Feldspar Pb as a monitor for zircon fertility and recycling" at BSRG 2016. Cambridge
- Fleming, E.J. (2016). "Investigating the impact of the Hornsund High on Triassic sedimentation in the western Barents Shelf" at BSRG 2016. Cambridge