Search for Conferences and Meetings
Welcome to the Conferences and Meetings Archive. You can use the search box below to refine the list and find any work of interest. Search results can be exported to a Text document.
There are currently 509 entries displayed.
- Vincent, S.J., Flecker, R., Maynard, J.R., Guo, L., Ellam, R.M., BouDagher-Fadel, M.K., Lavrischev, V.A. and Kandemir, R. (2018). "Using Strontium Isotope Stratigraphy and subsidence modelling to infer the timing of rift events in the Black Sea region" at BSRG 2018. Edinburgh
- Flowerdew, M., Fleming, E.J., Morton, A.C. and Frei, D. (2018). "A case study of the effects of zircon fertility bias in sedimentary provenance studies from the Barents Shelf" at PETEX 2018. London
- Palotai, M., Toro, B., Vincent, S.J. and Vautravers, B. (2018). "Hydrocarbon system elements and regional tectonostratigraphic models in the external Dinarides and Hellenides" at PETEX 2018. London
- Hiller, P., Böhme, M., Prieto, J., Schneider, S. and Bomfleur, B. (2018). "A new species of Plenasium (Osmundaceae) from the Eocene of Southeast Asia." at GeoBonn 2018. Bonn, Germany
- Bista, D., Lazarev, S., Stoica, M., Simon, D., Vandendorpe, J., Van Baak, C.G.C., Krijgsman, W., Richards, D. and Flecker, R. (2018). "Strontium Isotopic Ratios in the Caspian Sea: Implications for Caspian-Arctic connection and Caspian Sea level reconstruction during the Early Pleistocene." at PRIDE-RCMNS conference: Ecosystem isolation and connection: rise and demise of biota in the Pontocaspian-Caucasian region.. Tbilisi, Georgia
- Vandendorpe, J., Delicado, D., Stelbrink, B., Van Baak, C.G.C., Albrecht, C. and Wilke, T. (2018). "Transpolar interchange, Early Pleistocene faunal connections between the Pontocaspian basin and North America." at PRIDE-RCMNS conference: Ecosystem isolation and connection: rise and demise of biota in the Pontocaspian-Caucasian region.. Tbilisi, Georgia
- Lazarev, S., Jorissen, E.L., Velde, V.d., S., S., M., Wesselingh, W., Van Baak, C.G.C., Aliyeva, E. and Krijgsman, W. (2018). "Major sea level variations of the South Caspian Basin in the Early Pleistocene: magnetostratigraphy, paleoenvironments, fauna." at PRIDE-RCMNS conference: Ecosystem isolation and connection: rise and demise of biota in the Pontocaspian-Caucasian region.. Tbilisi, Georgia
- Pierce, C., Schneider, S. and Hülse, P. (2018). "Jurassic-Early Cretaceous stratigraphy of North Atlantic sedimentary basins: A Review" at 2018 Conjugate Margins Conference. Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Schneider, S., Shaw, D. and TYing, T. (2018). "The long-lived Lake Nanning and its endemic and non-endemic fossil biota" at The 5th International Palaeontological Congress . Paris
- Dunkl, I., von Eynatten, H., Lünsdorf, K., Andò, S. and Morton, A.C. (2018). "Babel or Esperanto? The need of finding a common language in heavy mineral analyses" at WGSG IV - Working Group on Sediment Generation. Dublin