Search for Conferences and Meetings
Welcome to the Conferences and Meetings Archive. You can use the search box below to refine the list and find any work of interest. Search results can be exported to a Text document.
There are currently 477 entries displayed.
- Pointon, M. (2018). "Deciphering the sands of time: a zircon U–Pb age database for the Circum-Arctic region" at Janet Watson Meeting 2018: A Data Explosion: The Impact of Big Data in Geoscience. London
- Kelly, S.R.A., Rolfe, K., Boreham, S. and Schneider, S. (2017). "Upware revisited – a fresh look at the ‘coprolites’ of the Lower Greensand (Aptian, Early Cretaceous) in Cambridgeshire" at 61st Annual Meeting of the Palaeontological Association. London
- Mullins, J.R., Pierce, C.S., Howell, J.A. and Buckley, S.J. (2017). "Improving Reservoir Characterization and Modelling of Aeolian Systems using Process-based Geometrical Models and Multiple Point Statistics" at BSRG 2017. Newcastle
- Morris, E.A., Haughton, P.D.W., Pierce, C., Shannon, P.M., Martinsen, O.J. and Barker, S.P. (2017). "Detailed characterisation of thin-beds in Pennsylvanian slope and fan deposits, Co Clare, western Ireland" at BSRG 2017. Newcastle
- Pierce, C., Howell, J. and Rieke, H. (2017). "Composite architecture from a low-accommodation aeolian system stack – lateral translation versus bedform climb?" at BSRG 2017. Newcastle
- Shiers, M.N., Colombera, L., Mountney, N.P. and Hodgson, D.M. (2017). "High-resolution study of a preserved fluvial-to-marine succession for refinement of regional palaeogeography: example from the Neslen Formation, Utah, USA" at BSRG 2017. Newcastle
- López-Mir, B., Schneider, S. and Hülse, P. (2017). "Role of tectonic inheritance in the latest Cretaceous to Paleogene Eurekan Orogeny (NE Canadian Arctic)" at Fold and Thrust Belts: Structural style, evolution and exploration. Burlington House, London
- López Mir, B., Hülse, P. and Schneider, S. (2017). "Sedimentological data from the Tanquary High: new constraints for Triassic to Jurassic extensional fault activity in the Sverdrup Basin, NE Canadian Arctic." at AAPG International Conference and Exhibition. London
- Flowerdew, M., Fleming, E.J., Morton, A.C., Klausen, T.G., Frei, D., Daly, J.S. and Smyth, H.R. (2017). "To what extent are the favourable reservoir properties for of the Jurassic of the southwest Barents Shelf controlled by sedimentary provenance?" at AAPG International Conference and Exhibition. London
- Szulc, A. (2017). "The thermal history of East Greenland: insights from regional apatite fission track and (U-Th)/He data" at AAPG International Conference and Exhibition. London