A full list of regular reports for our research subscribers can be browsed below. Please use the search box below to refine the list and find any work of interest. Search results can be exported.
There are currently 1358 reports displayed.
- Provenance of Cretaceous and Tertiary sandstones from wells in the Vøring and Møre basins drilled from 03/2009-07/2011 and GIS provenance database for the 2009-2011 Greenland Norway Project (2012). By: Morton, A.C., Whitham, A.G., Frei, D. and Sinclair, S., Reference: CASP.EGS.GNP2009-11.134
- East Greenland field activities Spring 2012 (including a review of the Jurassic stratigraphy of the Jameson Land Basin) (2012). By: Kelly, S.R.A., Andrews, S.D. and Sinclair, S., Reference: CASP.EGS.GNP2012-14.136
- A compilation of the East Greenland accumulated sandstone petrographic data, Late Carboniferous to Tertiary (2012). By: Decou, A., Whitham, A.G. and Vautravers, B.P.H., Reference: CASP.EGS.GNP2012-14.138
- Mapping of the Devondal Region: Implications for the Permian to Late Triassic evolution of East Greenland (2012). By: Andrews, S.D. and Hutchison, M., Reference: CASP.EGS.GNP2012-14.137
- A Review of the Eurekan Orogeny (2012). By: Rippington, S., Smyth, H. and Scott, R.A., Reference: CASP.ARDP2010-12.I.9
- Review of the structural and tectonic history of the Pai-Khoi fold-and-thrust belt (2012). By: Curtis, M.L., Reference: CASP.PKP2012-13.1
- A Transect across the Iraqi Taurus Mountains and the Paleozoic Succession of the Khabour section, Chia Zinnar, Northern Iraq. Preliminary Field Report (2012). By: Blanc, E.J.P., Sherwani, G.M., Fouad, S., Sissakian, V., Vautravers, B.P.H., Howard, J.P. and Whitham, A.G., Reference: CASP.PZA2011-13.1
- Whole rock geochemistry, mineralogy and source potential of the Silurian Akkas Formation in the Akkas-1 well, western Iraq (2012). By: Al-Juboury, A. and Howard, J.P., Reference: CASP.PZA2011-13.2
- A review of the geology of the Severnaya Zemlya Archipelago (2012). By: Bogolepova, O., Gubanov, A. and De Ronde, A.A., Reference: CASP.SZP2009-11.12
- Provenance and distribution of MN4 sandstones in the Norwegian-Greenland area (2012). By: Whitham, A.G., Morton, A.C. and Frei, D., Reference: CASP.EGS.GNP2009-11.133