A full list of regular reports for our research subscribers can be browsed below. Please use the search box below to refine the list and find any work of interest. Search results can be exported.
There are currently 1359 reports displayed.
- Field report on the suitability of the Blue Nile Basin in Ethiopia as an analogue for the volcanically-affected Faroe-Shetland Basin, NE Atlantic Ocean (2013). By: Passey, S.R., Ayalew, D. and Vautravers, B.P.H., Reference: CASP.FBP2012-14.1
- Petrographic and heavy-mineral fingerprinting of present-day rivers and beaches of the NW Black Sea (2013). By: de Leeuw, A., Vincent, S.J., Vezzoli, G., Morton, A.C. and Vautravers, B.P.H., Reference: CASP.BlackSea.NW2012-14.4
- The Petrography and Provenance of Late Cretaceous–Eocene Sandstones in Central Anatolia, Turkey (2013). By: Nairn, S., Vincent, S.J., Hyden, F.M. and Morton, A.C., Reference: CASP.BlackSea2010-12.40
- The Petrography, Provenance and Reservoir Potential of Sandstone and Limestone Samples from the Pontides, Turkey (2013). By: Vincent, S.J., Hyden, F.M., Morton, A.C., Derman, A.S. and Guo, L., Reference: CASP.BlackSea2010-12.39
- Triassic - Jurassic transition in East Greenland: potential reservoir quality evolution inferred from petrographic, porosity and permeability studies (2013). By: Decou, A., Reference: CASP.EGS.GNP2012-14.142
- Micro- and macropalaeontological results for Miocene to Quaternary localities in Moldova and Ukraine (2013). By: Stoica, M., de Leeuw, A., Vincent, S.J. and Vautravers, B.P.H., Reference: CASP.BlackSea.NW2012-14.3
- Triassic-Jurassic transition in the Jameson Land Basin: Sedimentology and structure (2013). By: Andrews, S.D., Reference: CASP.EGS.GNP2012-14.141
- Source rock potential of the Sortehat Formation: Lamprenens Dal, northern Jameson Land (2013). By: Szulc, A.G., Decou, A., Whitham, A.G. and Sinclair, S., Reference: CASP.EGS.GNP2012-14.143
- Source rock analyses of the late Cambrian to Early Carboniferous successions of south-eastern Pai-Khoi (2013). By: Bogolepova, O., Curtis, M.L. and Kaye, M.N.D., Reference: CASP.PKP2012-13.5
- Lake Hazen Synthesis: Summary of field, geochemical and provenance data (2013). By: Smyth, H., Rippington, S., Whitham, A.G., Beranek, L., Kelly, S.R.A., Miles, N., Sinclair, S. and Walker, L., Reference: CASP.ARDP2010-12.I.11