As an academic organisation, CASP staff and scientific partners frequently publish results of their research in international journals. A full list can be browsed below. Please use the search box below to refine the list and find any work of interest. Search results can be exported to a Word document.
There are currently 283 publications displayed.
- Schneider, S., Crampton, J.S. and Lukeneder, A. (2013). "Propeamussiidae, Inoceramidae, and other Bivalvia from the Lower Cretaceous Puez Formation (Valanginian–Cenomanian; Dolomites, South Tyrol, Italy)". Cretaceous Research 46: p216-231
- Thusu, B., Rasul, S., Paris, F., Meinhold, G., Howard, J.P., Abutarruma, Y. and Whitham, A.G. (2013). "Latest Ordovician-earliest Silurian acritarchs and chitinozoans from subsurface samples in Jebel Asba, Kufra Basin, SE Libya". Review of Palaeobotany and Palynology 197: p90-118
- Schneider, S. and Mandic, O. (2013). "Middle Ottnangian (late Burdigalian) mollusks from the Rott Valley (SE Germany): the ultimate marine fauna of the Western Paratethys". Paläontologische Zeitschrift 10.1007/s12542-013-0209-x
- Morton, A.C., Fanning, C.M. and Berry, J.R. (2013). "Heavy mineral provenance of the Mesozoic succession in Andøya, northern Norway: implications for sand transport in the Vøring Basin". Geological Society, London, Special Publications 386: doi: 10.1144/SP386.3
- Meinhold, G., Morton, A.C., Fanning, C.M., Howard, J.P., Phillips, R.J., Strogen, D. and Whitham, A.G. (2013). "Insights into crust formation and recycling in North Africa from combined U–Pb, Lu–Hf and O isotope data of detrital zircons from Devonian sandstone of southern Libya". Geological Society, London, Special Publications 386: doi: 10.1144/SP386.1
- Hurst, A. and Morton, A.C. (2013). "Provenance models: the role of sandstone mineral–chemical stratigraphy". Geological Society, London, Special Publications 386: doi: 10.1144/SP386.11
- Kilhams, B., Morton, A.C., Borella, R., Wilkins, A. and Hurst, A. (2013). "Understanding the provenance and reservoir quality of the Sele Formation sandstones of the UK Central Graben utilizing detrital garnet suites ". Geological Society, London, Special Publications 386: doi: 10.1144/SP386.16
- Vincent, S.J., Hyden, F. and Braham, W. (2013). "Along-strike variations in the composition of sandstones derived from the uplifting western Greater Caucasus: causes and implications for reservoir quality prediction in the Eastern Black Sea". Geological Society, London, Special Publications 386: doi: 10.1144/SP386.16
- Scott, R.A., Smyth, H.R., Morton, A.C. and Richardson, N., Eds. (2013). "Sediment Provenance Studies in Hydrocarbon Exploration and Production", London, Geological Society, Special Publications, 348
- Flowerdew, M.J., Whitehouse, M.J. and Stoeser, D.B. (2013). "The Nabitah fault zone, Saudi Arabia: A Pan-African suture separating juvenile oceanic arcs". Precambrian Research doi 10.1016/j.precamres.2013.08.004