As an academic organisation, CASP staff and scientific partners frequently publish results of their research in international journals. A full list can be browsed below. Please use the search box below to refine the list and find any work of interest. Search results can be exported to a Word document.
There are currently 247 publications displayed.
- Vincent, S.J., Morton, A.C., Hyden, F. and Fanning, M. (2013). "Insights from petrography, mineralogy and U-Pb zircon geochronology into the provenance and reservoir potential of Cenozoic siliciclastic depositional systems supplying the northern margin of the Eastern Black Sea". Marine and Petroleum Geology doi: 10.1016/j.marpetgeo.2013.04.002
- Meinhold, G., Whitham, A.G., Howard, J.P., Stewart, J.C., Abutarruma, Y. and Thusu, B. (2013). "Hydrocarbon source rock potential of latest Ordovician - earliest Silurian Tanezzuft Formation shales from the eastern Kufra Basin, SE Libya". Journal of Petroleum Geology 36 (2): p105-116
- Decou, A., von Eynatten, H., Dunkl, I., Wörner, G. and Frei, D. (2013). "Late Eocene to Early Oligocene Andean uplift inferred from detrital zircon fission track and U-Pb dating of Cenozoic siliciclastic forearc sediments (15-18ºS)". Journal of South American Earth Sciences 45: p6–23
- Le Heron, D.P., Meinhold, G. and Bergig, K.A. (2013). "Neoproterozoic–Devonian stratigraphic evolution of the eastern Murzuq Basin, Libya: a tale of tilting in the central Sahara". Basin Research 25 (1): p52-73
- Meinhold, G., Morton, A.C. and Avigad, D. (2013). "New insights into peri-Gondwana paleogeography and the Gondwana super-fan system from detrital zircon U–Pb ages". Gondwana Research 23 (2): p661-6665
- Bogolepova, O.K., Gubanov, A.P. and Paris, F. (2012). "The first Silurian chitinozoans from Severnaya Zemlya, Russian Arctic". GFF 134 (4): p331-333
- Booth, M.G., Robertson, A.H.F., Tasli, K., Inan, N., Ünlügenç, U.C. and Vincent, S.J. (2012). "Two-stage development of the Late Cretaceous to Late Eocene Darende Basin: implications for closure of Neotethys in central eastern Anatolia (Turkey)". Geological Society, London, Special Publications 372
- Nairn, S.P., Robertson, A.H.F., Ünlügenç, U.C., Tasli, K. and Inan, N. (2012). "Tectonostratigraphic evolution of the Upper Cretaceous–Cenozoic central Anatolian basins: an integrated study of diachronous ocean basin closure and continental collision". Geological Society, London, Special Publications 372
- Rippington, S., Cunningham, W.D., England, R.W. and Hendriks, B. (2012). "The crustal assembly of southern Mongolia: New structural, lithological and geochronological data from the Nemegt and Altan ranges". Gondwana Research 23 (4): p1535–1553
- Jolly, D.W., Passey, S.R., Hole, M. and Millett, J. (2012). "Large-scale magmatic pulses drive plant ecosystem dynamics". Journal of the Geological Society, London 169 (6): p703-711