Search for Conferences and Meetings
Welcome to the Conferences and Meetings Archive. You can use the search box below to refine the list and find any work of interest. Search results can be exported to a Text document.
There are currently 319 entries displayed.
- Szulc, A. (2013). "Detrital thermochronology in Tajikistan" at European Geosciences Union General Assembly. Vienna, Austria.
- Andrews, S. (2013). "Climatic Trends in the Triassic to Early Jurassic Lacustrine Succession of East Greenland: Implications for Correlation in the North Atlantic Region" at European Geosciences Union General Assembly. Vienna, Austria.
- De Leeuw, A., Mandic, O., Krijgsman, W., Kuiper, K. and Hrvatović, H. (2013). "Paleomagnetic and geochronologic constraints on the geodynamic evolution of the Central Dinarides" at European Geosciences Union General Assembly. Vienna, Austria.
- Howard, J.P., Al-Juboury, A. and Blanc, E.J.-P. (2013). "Stratigraphy, structure and hydrocarbon potential of the Ordovician-Devonian succession of northern Iraq: a multidisciplinary, field-based study" at Hydrocarbon Exploration in the Zagros Mountains of Iraqi Kurdistan and Iran. the Geological Society, London.
- Richards, F., Richardson, N., Rippington, S. and Wilson, W. (2012). "Convenors Industrial Structural Geology: Principles, Techniques and Integration" at Industrial Structural Geology: Principles, Techniques and Integration. The Geological Society, Burlington House, London.
- Rippington, S., Smyth, H. and Scott, R.A. (2012). "The Eurekan Orogen: a transpressional fold-and-thrust belt" at GeoHannover. Hannover, Germany.
- De Leeuw, A., Bukowski, K., Krijgsman, W., Kuiper, K.F., Stoica, M. and Tulbure, M. (2012). "Chronology of the Badenian Salinity Crisis of the Central Paratethys" at RCMNS Interim Colloquium Paratethys-Mediterranean Interactions: Environmental Crises during the Neogene. Bucharest, Romania.
- Mandic, O., De Leeuw, A., Neubauer, T.A., Harzhauser, M. and Krijgsman, W. (2012). "Dinaride Lake System - Miocene Diversity Hotspot Revisited" at RCMNS Interim Colloquium Paratethys-Mediterranean Interactions: Environmental Crises during the Neogene. Bucharest, Romania.
- Schmidt, A.S., Morton, A.C., Nichols, G.J., Frei, D., Andrews, S.D. and Marshall, J.E.A. (2012). "New insights into the Devonian palaeogeography of the North Atlantic region by detrital zircon geochronology" at International Conference of the Geologische Vereinigung and SEDIMENT. Hamburg, Germany.
- Bogolepova, O.K., Gubanov, A.P. and Kaye, M. (2012). "Silurian Organic-Rich Source Rocks of Russia" at The Paleozoic of Northern Gondwana and its Petroleum Potential. Kayseri, Turkey.