Search for Conferences and Meetings
Welcome to the Conferences and Meetings Archive. You can use the search box below to refine the list and find any work of interest. Search results can be exported to a Text document.
There are currently 413 entries displayed.
- Bernard, T., Steer, P., Gallagher, K., Szulc, A. and Whitham, A.G. (2016). "Glaciation and erosion of Eastern Greenland at the Eocene-Oligocene transition: Insights from low-temperature thermochronology" at EGU 2016. Vienna
- Vogel, H., De Batist, M., Melles, M., Ariztegui, D., Andrews, S.D., Alexis, N., Schuster, M. and Anselmetti, F. (2016). "Limnogeology - reading the geological record of lakes" at EGU 2016. Vienna
- Andrews, S.D. (2016). "A mixed clastic-carbonate lake margin succession from Triassic of East Greenland" at EGU 2016. Vienna
- Flowerdew, M., Daly, J.S., Chew, D.M. and Fleming, E.J. (2016). "Feldspar Pb isotopic compositions from northern Fennoscandia and their application to characterising and correlating Palaeoproterozoic terranes." at North Atlantic Craton and surrounding belts: a craton-specific approach to exploration targeting. Edinburgh, UK
- Passey, S., Vosgerau, H., Svennevig, K., Strunck, M.N. and Jolley, D.W. (2016). "Reservoir architectures of interlava systems – a 3D photogrammetrical study of Eocene cliff sections, Faroe Islands" at Volcanic and Magmatic Study Group 2016. Trinity College Dublin
- Heilbronn, G., Curtis, M.L., Morton, A.C., Hyden, F. and Lopez, B. (2015). "The provenance evolution of the Permo-Triassic fill of the Korotaikha Basin and its constraints for the timing of the Pai-Khoi fold-and-thrust-belt (Russian Arctic)" at BSRG Annual Meeting 2015. Keele
- Andrews, S.D., Decou, A., Alderton, D. and Morton, A.C. (2015). "Triassic to Early Jurassic climatic trends recorded in the Jameson Land Basin, East Greenland: clay mineralogy, petrography and heavy mineralogy" at BSRG Annual Meeting 2015. Keele
- Flowerdew, M. (2015). "Using geochronology of detrital minerals for maximum age of deposition, for paleogeographic reconstruction" at AAPG short course: Geochronology applied to petroleum geology. University of Geneva, Switzerland
- Guo, L., de Ronde, A., Biszczuk, M., Thery, M. and Virgone, A. (2015). "A global spring carbonate GIS database in tectonically active settings" at Travertine and Tufa Workshop. Pamukkale University, Turkey
- De Leeuw, A. (2015). "Field insights into sediment delivery to the northwest Black Sea" at Petroleum Geology of the Black Sea. The Geological Society, London, UK